Tuesday, May 8, 2007

RighT hErE WaiTTing

Ocean apart day after day
And I slowly go insaneI hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the painIf
I see you next to never
How can we say forever
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehowI hear the laughter,
I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now
Oh, can't you see it babyYou've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you doI will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for youI wonder how we can survive
This romanceBut in the end if I'm with youI'll take the chanceOh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy
Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takesOr how my heart breaksI will be right here waiting for you.

No comments: